We’re officially in 2018 and I’m super excited for this year. Like I mentioned on my Instagram, I love New Years Eve and New Years Day, it’s a nice time to look back on the year and reflect on lessons learnt and start thinking about the things you want to achieve. I’ll be honest, I always find myself mentally jotting down what I’d like to achieve and I often forget. So, today I’ll be sharing my Goals for 2018 and hopefully at the end of this year, I would’ve achieved some!
Blog and Social Media
– As much as I love my template (because apart from buying it, I did some coding myself) I’m ready to make some tiny changes. I won’t share what exactly, because I want it to be a surprise, so stay tuned!
– I have to put into use the photography course Diego sent me to. So this year I want to take more pictures and experiment with my camera.
– Grow my Instagram account and reach new people. I think this pretty achievable and hopefully I’ll reach my goal by the end of year!
– Collaborate. This is currently in the works with a lovely blogger mom I met but I’d love to be able to collaborate with more bloggers and who knows, even brands!
Self Improvement & Self Love
– Take some time out. Being a mum it’s difficult to take out because we’re so focused on making sure baby is ok, but who checks in on us? This year I’d love to do something like a spa or have a weekend break!
– Drink more water and exercise. I know it’s not just me who’s face is looking rounder and who’s jeans is a bit snug. This year I really want to focus on taking care of my body and exercising, I’m no longer carrying baby weight but carb weight!
– 2017 was a year of healing and for 2018 I want to step away from any negativity and surround myself with positivity.
– As a Christian, I want to work on building my relationship with God. Spending time journalling and finding new ways to do so.
– Become a more confident person. I get extremely shy when I take blog pictures but I want to let that go and really embrace everything about myself. Here’s to 2018, the year I strut my stuff down London’s pretty streets..!
– Last year we drove to France, the Netherlands and flew to Portugal and Spain. We really want to go somewhere new but we also want to go home and visit family in Ecuador and Colombia!
– Road trips around the UK or Europe. We went to Bath last year during Christmas and it was beautiful, I’d love to go back with Izzy.
– Take Oreo on a little beach or countryside trip. He’s a good boy and he deserves a holiday more than all of us haha!
Well… there you have it, (some) of my goals for 2018 and I tried to make them as realistic and achievable as possible. I’m excited for this year, its the opportunity to work on everything and make things happen. Let me know down below if you’ve set yourself some goals for this year!
You can now shop this post by clicking the links below! Unfortunately somethings are sold out but I tried to link some alternatives.
Olivia Burton Hummingbird rose gold-plated watch • Olivia Burton • £82
kikki.K A6 Weekly 2018 Diary: Sweet • £18
Kikki.k Inspiration Wall Calendar – Blue • £14.71
Olivia Burton Lace Detail Rose Gold • Olivia Burton • £80
Paladone Happy Cat Heat Change Mug • £10.32
Animal Mug Cat • £12
ModCloth Paws-itive Impact Cat Mug • £11.06
TheLittleBoysRoom Ceramic Cat Mug • £19.95